- The filter box is designed for use in supply ventilation and conditioning systems requiring high level of air purification.
- The unit is a component part and is not designed for stand-alone operation.
- Designed for connection to ø100, 125, 150 and 200 mm round air ducts.
- Transported air must not contain any flammable or explosive mixtures, evaporation of chemicals, sticky substances,
fibrous materials, soot and oil particles or environments favourable for the formation of
hazardous substances (toxic substances, pathogenic germs).
- The unit is designed for operation in an enclosed area at ambient temperatures from -25 ˚C to +55 ˚C
at relative humidity of up to 80 % (at +25 ˚C).
- Corrosion resistant casing made of polymer coated steel.
- Ingress protection rating against access to hazardous parts and water ingress is IPX4.
- The casing incorporates a service panel for quick access to the filters.
- The air flow direction is indicated by the arrow on the filter casing.
- Each unit involves installation of up to three filters with different supply air filter classes.
(from coarse to more fine cleaning)
> Pre-filtering with a G4 filter.
> Secondary filtering with a H13 HEPA filter.
(H13 filter delays up to 99 % of solid particles with a diameter of 2.5 microns, as well as fluff and bacteria.)
> For additional removal of unwanted odours and gases, it is possible to install a carbon filter.
- The unit is intended for suspended mounting.
- The compact design offers the ideal mounting solutions for limited mounting space, including ceiling mounting.
- Wall or ceiling mounting is performed by means of the supplied mounting brackets.
- Filters can be installed in any position.
- While installing the unit, ensure convenient access for subsequent maintenance and repair.
- The unit is suspended to the mounting surface through the threaded rod fixed inside the expansion anchor.
(Fasteners for ceiling mounting are not included into delivery set.)
- While choosing fasteners, consider the material of the mounting surface as well as the weigh of the unit.
- Fasteners for unit mounting should be selected by the service technician.
- To get the best performance of the ventilation system and to minimize turbulence-induced air pressure losses,
connect the straight air duct section to the spigots on both sides of the unit while installing.
> Minimum straight air duct length:
equal to 1 air duct diameter on intake side
equal to 3 air duct diameters on outlet side